This 4-unit building is fully occupied and comes with strong in-place rents and a 50% upside in gross rental income. An excellent mix of units, including three 2-beds and one 3-bed apartment, the attractive mid-century building offers more than 3,600 SqFt of living space. Interior features include hardwood and tile flooring as well as kitchens equipped with granite countertops and hardwood cabinets. Bright bedrooms with built-in closets receive plenty of natural light. The recently painted exterior features a small yard surrounded by a privacy fence and yucca palm, perfect for outdoor activities. Rustic cedar shake roofing adds to the overall charm of this property’s mid-century aesthetic. Tenants enjoy four off-street covered parking spaces, as well as access to coin-operated washer and dryer and an available storage unit. Close to San Leandro, Coliseum BART, and the 880 freeway, this 4-plex is a savvy investment opportunity in an ideal commuter location.
- 4-Unit mid-century investment opportunity
- 100% occupied, strong in place rents + 50% upside in gross rental income.
- Excellent Unit Mix: (3) 2 bedrooms + (1) 3 bedroom
- The bedrooms are bright with built-in closets
- The interior features tile and hardwood floors
- The exterior features a small yard for outdoor activities
- 4 off-street covered parking spaces + additional off-street parking
- More than 3,600 sqft of living space
- Coin-operated washer and dryer
- Storage units available for tenants
- Close proximity to San Leandro, Coliseum BART, and Oakland Coliseum
- Recently painted exterior